Rewline User Agreement
01 Main Provisions.
- 1.1 The Rewline Company provides services for using classical trading algorithms and artificial intelligence on the crypto and Forex markets.
- 1.2 To use the company's services, you need to register on the official website and agree to the user agreement.
- 1.3 Rewline reserves the right to change the terms of the User Agreement without prior notice to users.
02 Rights and obligations of the parties
- 2.1 Rewline undertakes to provide users with access to its trading algorithms and artificial intelligence on the crypto and forex markets.
- 2.2 Users undertake to use the company's services only for personal purposes and not to share their credentials with third parties.
- 2.3 Rewline reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of services to Users if they violate the terms of the User Agreement.
- 2.4 Users undertake not to use the services of the company for illegal activities or fraud.
03 Responsibilities of the parties
- 3.1 Rewline shall not be liable for possible losses incurred by users as a result of the use of its services.
- 3.2 Users are responsible for keeping their credentials safe and protecting them from unauthorized access by third parties.
- 3.3 In the event of disputes between Rewline and users, the parties undertake to resolve them by negotiation.
04 Final Provisions.
- 4.1 The User Agreement is a legally binding document for all users of Rewline.
- 4.2 If users do not agree to the terms of the User Agreement, they agree to stop using the company's services.
- 4.3 All disputes arising in connection with the use of the services of Rewline shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.